AGL Foundation of Giving
At American Global Logistics, we believe in giving back to our employees and the communities where we live and work. We formed the American Global Logistics Employee Foundation to support health and wellness, education, equal economic opportunity, and other causes important to our colleagues.
More than 90 percent of our employees devote their time and resources to the Employee Foundation, positively impacting dozens of organizations across the country. To help employees meet their personal philanthropic goals, American Global Logistics donates money for each employee volunteer hour to their charity of choice and sponsors quarterly projects for organizations identified by employees.
The American Global Logistics Employee Foundation supports a number of organizations including the following:
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Inc.
- Pregnancy Care Center of MHC, Inc.
- Dikembe Mutombo Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- ALD Association
- The Aftermarket Foundation
- Free the Children International Charity
- The Salvation Army
- United Way of Henry County & Martinsville
- Virginia Museum of Natural History Foundation
- Family YMCA, Martinsville
- The American Heart Association
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- American Cancer Society
- SPCA of Martinsville-Henry County
- Relay for Life
- Boy Scouts of America
- Orlando Minority Youth Golf Association
- Georgia State University Foundation
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Scottish Rite Hospital
- Trees Atlanta
- Emory University
- Ronald McDonald House