|021152-100:||AMERICAN GLOBAL LOGISTICS LLC –|
NRA TARIFF NO. 100 – Between (US and World)Amendment No.: O Rule 24: NVOCCs in Foreign Commerce: Bonds and Agents
Effective: 01NOV2011 Thru: NONE Expires: NONE Publish: 01NOV2011
|A. Bonding of NVOCC|
1. Carrier has furnished the Federal Maritime Commission a bond in the amount required by 46 CFR §§ 515, 521 to ensure the financial responsibility of Carrier for the payment of any judgment for damages or settlement arising from its transportation related activities or order for reparations issued pursuant to Section 11 of the Shipping Act, 1984 or penalty assessed pursuant to Section 13 of the Act.
2. Bond No. 120361024
3. Issued By: American Alternative Insurance Corporation
555 College Road East
B. Agent for Service of Process
1. Carrier’s legal agent for the service of judicial and administrative process, including subpoenas is not applicable, Carrier domiciled in theU.S.(See Title Page and/or Tariff Record).
2. In any instance in which the Carrier cannot be served because of death, disability or unavailability, the Secretary of the Federal Maritime Commission will be deemed to be the Carrier’s legal agent for service of process.
3. Service of administrative process, other hand subpoenas, may be effected upon the Carrier by mailing a copy of the documents to be served by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.